31 May 2015

Weekend at Seda








Reliving our weekend at the Seda Hotel in Nuvali.
Waking up to the beauteous morning view of Santa Rosa,
the placid lake, morning joggers and bikers at their practice.
Yes, a breather from our weekday routine.
My husband and I lounged at the Seda pool all night,
had our quiet moments over apple soda and chips.

The breakfast buffet was at the Misto bar,
a mix of Western and Filipino dishes. There's just something
about morning coffee and breakfast that you cannot replicate.
So many food, so little time!
We swam the morning away. The pool really is the main feature of the hotel.
You feel the seclusion as the area is surrounded by bamboo trees and greens.
Seda's overall look is very tranquil. No garishness whatsoever.
It's an ideal place to slack and do almost nothing at all!

And we loved every second, never wanting to leave anymore.
I'm beginning to resent myself for
not bringing an SLR camera.
It's one of those darn split seconds.

Hotel life makes your everyday life a bummer, I know.
It's Monday now. And I can't wait for my husband to be spontaneous again.
Maybe I should throw another teeny bit of tantrum.
Maybe not.